1. Three screws along the bottom edge - remove
2. Lever up the cover in the 'hand pull' by the handle remove screw
3. Remove the internal handle surrounds. These are the most awkward as they slot over the back of the internal mechanism and clip to the front of it. Slide a small screwdriver in to release.
4. Lever off the lower cover of the door pull (where the electric window switch is) and remove screw
5. Lever out the electric window switch cover carefully and remove screw.
|Replacement handle is slotted into position and held with a screw
|Original handle being removed
|Finished job with all parts back where they belong
Hopefully this all makes some sense and each panel can be removed in about 10/15 minutes.